Thursday, July 9, 2009

28 June 2009

It is now time for me to get packed and head towards another chapter of my life. 28 of June, 7.15 in the morning, I arrived at Kolej Cemara, together with all my things. This is the first time I am staying in a hostel, being away from my family.

We were told to fill in some forms in the morning and then I was given the room key. I did not have in mind who my roommate and housemates are going to be. Geraldine Joyce, happened to be there, alone too. We took our keys and went into our room. Everything turned out to be fine that day.

Second week in INTEC is now coming to an end. I hope to get used to the new environment soon and to start all over again. With the help of my peers, I am sure I will be able to do it. Good luck to all my friends too in pursuing their studies. I wish that all of us will enjoy our stay in INTEC before heading towards our own destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment