Monday, July 13, 2009

12 July 2009

Happy Birthday!
I arrived at Kolej Akasia at about 8.00pm, went up to my room as usual. Then, my roommate told me to accompany her to Mydin. Not knowing what was going on, I just followed.

When I reached the ground floor, I was surprised to see a person holding a candle. "Perhaps there is no electricity in her block", I thought. As I walk nearer to her, I realized that she was my friend. Taking a closer look, I saw that she was holding a cake.

At that moment, I did not know how to react. I was surprised, touched. They remembered my birthday although we have only known each other for 2 weeks. Thank you was the only word I could say to them. It was a wonderful celebration which I will remember for life.

To all my friends who were there that night, Thank you for your kindness. I wish all of you all the best in your studies. Good luck!!!! Hope all of us will enjoy our stay in INTEC and make the 2 years here the most memorable part of our life. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment